Qualitative and reliable information is the main foundation for secure cooperation with any foreign company. Internationally recognized credit reports about foreign company is standardized and structured scope of data regarding financial state and solvency of existing or potential business partner.
Credit report on a foreign company is necessary to:
- Get initial information on a new business partner;
- Periodically or prior to important deals exercise solvency check of existing business partner;
- Consider possibility to recover the debt;
- Identify maximum credit;
- Estimate market position of the business partner;
- Evaluate credit risk.
- Languages: English, German, French.
- Countries: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Croatia, Italy, Ireland, Russia, Great Britain, Luxembourg, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, Ukraine, Hungary, Germany, Sweden.
- Available online and on your e-mail.
- Data and information on activities of the company are checked by international credit agency.
- Credit report is prepared in accordance with legal norms and business environment of the specific country.
About credit report off-line
CrediWeb portal offers ordering of credit reports on foreign companies off-line. Prices and terms of delivery are provided in the order request form.