Prospect data selection is a tool, which can help you select companies from Register of Enterprises using various sets of criteria, serving you as a handy tool to find potential business partners or customers.
Criteria are divided in five main groups:
- Basic information – an option to choose companies by their legal form (SIA - limited liability company, joint stock company or individual merchant), date of registration in commercial register, as well as share capital. Additionally, companies can also be filtered by the following criteria:
- Web page
- Already present in your monitoring portfolios
- Site – with the help of interactive map it is possible to mark the region, where the companies are based (legal address).
- Industry sector – as an additional criteria for company selection, it is possible to choose companies by the industry selection, defined by NACE classificator.
- Business indicators – an option to choose specific company groups in terms of net turnover and staff count.
- Solvency - with this criterion it is possible to select companies by their actual CrefoScore (?) risk assessment classes, which indicate the company's default probability over the next 12 months.
After the criteria selection you can select a list of companies that includes contact information and address, as well as the list of management. For convenient viewing and data processing there is a possibility to save the list to MS Excel file.