Monitoring is a convenient online instrument for permanent supervision of companies. Using monitoring, it is possible to sight any changes in existing or potential partners operation and solvency, which could influence your cooperation conditions..
Company monitoring gives your company a chance to instantly notice and evaluate processes in other companies’ activities, therefore avoiding unsuccessful or risky business deals.
Monitoring allows to track the most important changes in company’s business activities:Information from the Register of Enterprises is provided under re-use license. Data is changed immediately after changes being registered in the Register of Enterprises.
- Company’s credit history, fixed negative case count;
- Changes in company’s registration data;
- Changes in management and shareholders;
- Data about solvency / legal protection proceedings;
- Data about suspension of business activity / liquidation processes;
- Changes in the company’s solvency assessment - CrefoScore (?)
- Notices for creditors from Latvijas Vēstnesis;
- Registered security means;
- VAT payer status;
- Submitted financial reports.
Monitoring can be used by creating a separate client portfolios, grouping them by personal criteria. These client portfolios allow you to group companies in specific lists, as well as mark, update or change information in each client's portfolio or individual company information. You can create an unlimited number of portfolios, which includes unlimited number of clients.